logical attributes with oracle*terminal

From: (wrong string) éphane Parenteau <stephane.parenteau_at_capitale.qc.ca>
Date: 20 Jul 1998 13:22:27 GMT

hi,

my environment is dev2k 2.1 on windows 95.

when the form is in enter-query mode, i want to display the field queryable with another color (ex. green).

i don't want to modify this with pl/sql code in the trigger key-entqry.

with oracle*terminal, i modify fmrusw.res. i modify these logical attributes.

  field-queryable (attribut list: cm_logicals)   itemquerydisabled (attribut list: forms_logicals)

i run my form, in enter-query mode, the field queryable are not display with another color.

does anybody have success to modify these logical attributes

thanks a lot.

stephane.parenteau_at_capitale.qc.ca Received on Mon Jul 20 1998 - 15:22:27 CEST

Original text of this message