Reports 2.5: Page protect

From: Magnus Mossberg <mossberg_at_bartlet.df.lth.se>
Date: 20 Jul 1998 11:37:45 GMT

I am having problems with page protect in Reports 2.5.

I have a repeating frame that repeats horisontally. It has only one field which is (and has to be) variable in horisontal and vertical size. The logical page is two physical pages wide. I have tried to page protect my field, my repeating frame or an extra frame, occupaing a complete width of a physical page. But Reports ignores any page protect and when hitting the right edge of the first physical page it splits the current field instance on two physical pages.

Any clues to what I do wrong, or why Reports fails?

--
/m mossberg