Re: autoamtic startup of a listener

From: QuanTang <caobinz_at_flash.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 12:39:18 GMT

The oracle server should be started automatically if you are using windows NT server or workstation. Check settings/control panel/services/oracleserviceorcl (and oraclestartorcl). If they are not started, you can check the startup botton in that service dialog and check the start up type you want. I guess the windows 95 should also have the similar function.
hope this will help.