Treeview OCX in Oracle Forms

From: <kkania_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 20:08:49 GMT

[Quoted] I would like to implement some type of treeview (datatree) in an Oracle Form to display my data in a hierarchial structure. So far I have tried MS Treeview and Green-Tree Datatree, however, I could get neither one to work properly.

I have 2 people working on this and the code is extremely mind boggeling. There is virtually no sample code for these OCXs in conjunction with Oracle Forms.

Does anybody have a better OCX for a tree structure to use with Oracle Forms, or, has anybody gotten one of the two I mentioned to work? Any info, sample code, helpful websites, etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks, Kristina

P.S. We would rather not use the Oracle Forms Navigator Class as it looks relatively primitive.