Re: Stored procedures and tablespaces

From: K. Raghuraman <kraghu_at_india.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:29:06 +0800

Good requirement ! I assume the following from your description:

   # the tables are exact replica in these two tablespaces    # this is some audit requirement to keep track of changes

One indirect way to simulate this is to write an ON UPDATE trigger which will do this action. Sure, this is not very elegant as you have to keep writing this trigger everytime you add a new table.