Reports 2.5 - 3.0 conversion problem

From: George Meltser <meltser_at_aigfpc.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 17:00:13 -0400

We converted all our reports from 2.5 to 3.0 and everything is fine, except that the printout of the landscaped reports is messed up. It does not depend on a printer and the behaviour is unpredictable, one day it could cut of the right portion of the report, then it could print a 3" left margin, then it prints ok.
Any suggestions?
Our client platform is NT 4.0, database version is 8.0.3 (we get the same error with 7.3 though).
Regards,
George
please reply by e-mail: meltser_at_aigfpc.com Received on Thu Jul 16 1998 - 23:00:13 CEST

Original text of this message