Re: Crash using Report 2.5 with Forms 4.5

From: Scanavino Roberto <roberto.scanavino_at_rsisistemi.it>
Date: 16 Jul 1998 08:45:35 GMT

Thanks to Igal for the answer,
[Quoted] I try to use ASYNCHRONOUS and I solved the problem about the crash of the application.

But in my report I need a way to disable the calling form as happen in modal
windows; reading documentation I thought the right way was using SYNCHRONOUS flag.
Perhaps there's a bug since if the form is not disabled the user can click on it, thus crashing the application.
Does a way exist to disable the calling form such as the error will not occur ?

Can you help me ?

Thanks you in advance.

igal_at_healthstreet.com scritto nell'articolo <6oiqae$89j$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...