Developer 2000, ODBC and FormBuilder

From: Lindsay Smith <Lindsay.Smith_at_fcit.monash.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 19:38:01 +1000

[Quoted] I am trying to run Developer 2000 R2.0 against an Oracle Lite (3.0.6.2.4) database - the default POLite data source via ODBC, under Win95. The OCA for ODBC is 2.0.2.14.0

Report Builder, Query Builder, Graph Builder all work fine and can access data in the Lite database and produce appropriate output. But Form Builders [Quoted] (5.0.5.4.0) Data Block Wizard keeps reporting a message "ORA-01012 not logged on" when the table/column data should be displayed, despite the fact [Quoted] the Object Navigator shows, under database objects, the POLite database and [Quoted] all it's tables.

I have tried against other ODBC sources such as MS Access databases and exactly the same occurs.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Lindsay.

Lindsay Smith, Computing Lecturer, Monash University Gippsland School of Computing & Information Technology Switchback Rd, Churchill, Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3842 Phone: +61 51 226669 Fax: +61 51 226842
Email: Lindsay.Smith_at_fcit.monash.edu.au GSCIT Home Page: http://gscit-www.fcit.monash.edu.au/ Received on Wed Jul 15 1998 - 11:38:01 CEST

Original text of this message