Reports and page numbering

From: Tomas Karlsson <tomas.karlsson_at_notes.sema.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 11:17:50 +0200

Hi
I have a problem with Reports 2.5.
I want to know if I’m on page one or any of the following pages in a report. [Quoted] The pages are resetted at a group level, so I cant use srw.get_page_num. (I think)
The reason for wanting to know this is that if I am on page one I want to display a special character in the margin, and if I’m on any of the following pages I want to display another character.

I have tried to use global variables, but the report triggers, where I try to set them, fires in the wrong order to help me.

Please help me.

TIA Tomas Received on Wed Jul 15 1998 - 11:17:50 CEST

Original text of this message