Re: Des/2k: problem in generating database

From: Adrian Klingel <klingela_at_NOSPAMnt.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:39:58 -0500

Jing,

Oracle puts those errors in Designer/2000 whenever they think a situation that you won't be able to figure out on your own has arisen. Obtain your CSI number (that's the number asociated with your software license for the product, get it from whomever at your company actually purchased the support contract) and call Oracle support. You can get the number from the Oracle support page at http://support.oracle.com.

Hope this helps,
Adrian