Oracle Report for Windows ported to UNIX error

From: <josephxu_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:35:49 GMT

[Quoted] Hi, All

[Quoted] We had encountered the following error using the Oracle Report designer on UNIX :

[Quoted]  REP-3300: Fatal error in Toolkit II (UI).  UI-9: This function call is out of context.

How this occurred is when we had ported a report (developed in Windows environment) over to the UNIX platform to re-compile and run. The report run successfully when the DESTINATION was set to 'screen' (i.e. to run and display the report on the screen). However, when we set the DESTINATION to 'PDF', 'Preview' or 'Printer', the above error is encountered.

Can anyone help?

Thanks and Regards