Designer 2.1 Web Development Question

From: ENDUSER <sadams_at_rtp.oao.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 13:50:10 GMT

[Quoted] We are using Designer 2000, V2.1 case tool to create an HTML based web application to query our database. We want to organize the modules into functional groups. That is to say I want to have a module with the first module component being the startup page menu and the other module components items off that menu.
My question is what is the URL for the module components pages after the startup.
The startup URL looks something like :
<domain>/<DAD>/<module name>$.startup.
Using the module components name does not work. This is very vague in the online help.
Any suggestions, references, tips?

Thanks
S. Adams Received on Mon Jul 13 1998 - 15:50:10 CEST

Original text of this message