Re: Oracle Financial

From: <jking_baai_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 17:16:11 GMT

Financials is a set of application programs that makes up a fairly comprehensive accounting system. We recently chose Oracle Financials over SAP and Peoplesoft, primarily due to cost. All three are good products, but SAP and Peoplesoft are much more expensive.

The size of your organization might decide which is right for you, but I wouldn't discount Oracle until you've looked at it closely. It's a very powerful system, with a tremendous number of user productivity oriented features.

It'll also integrate with the other Oracle applications, such as the Human Resources module.

Hope this helps,

Jeff King