Re: getting functions-source out of the databse

From: Chuck Bayes <chuck.bayes_at_compaq.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 19:38:49 GMT

Gerben,

    You can do this with a combination of sql and awk. Basically, spool out the source in name, line order. Then run that spool file through an awk script that will break it down into separate files as needed.

Hope this helps.

Chuck
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

Gerben Scherpenzeel <gerben_at_supportmagic.nl> wrote in article <35A6D2C8.6FB26303_at_supportmagic.nl>...