Forms 4.5: Default Menu behaviour.

From: Rob Burton <burtonr_at_##NOSPAM##logica.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 10:34:51 +0100

Hi, I'm using oracle forms 4.5 for OpenVMS and I want to modify the default menu.

The problem I'm observing is that the behaviour of the menu is different if you define DEFAULT in the Menu Module propery, compared to defining MENUDEF.mmb in the Menu Module property.

Specifically, If I Enter Query mode when loading MENUDEF.mmb the call to enable/disable menu items doesn't occur, the first time. Does anyone know why there is a difference between the 2 cases. This is a problem in this case in that the Enter/Execute query options have been replaced by a Toggle button and with the loaded menu the Query Cancel option never changes state.

Cheers

Rob.. Received on Fri Jul 10 1998 - 11:34:51 CEST

Original text of this message