Help with Oracle Forms

From: Veanessa Burbage <veanessa_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 21:55:11 -0600

[Quoted] I recently downloaded Oracle 8 from Oracle's Web Site. I already had Oracle [Quoted] Forms from a CD that I got with a book that I bought. Oracle froms cannot (and has never been able to) connect to the database.

Everything else I have works, including SQL Plus, but I get "ORA-12203 - TNS: unable to connect to destination".

I have a 133 Pentium with Windows 95. I am an experienced software engineer [Quoted] with limited database experience. Can anyone help me with this problem? I would like to discuss it via ICQ or AOL IM if someone is willing to help.

Thanks,

John Burbage Received on Fri Jul 10 1998 - 05:55:11 CEST

Original text of this message