Re: Discover 3.0.8 Problem

From: Innova Corporation <innova_at_halcyon.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 17:51:39 -0700

Hi Roger,

If you or the users choose option 2, open the Discoverer worksheet, then save it, the message won't come up next time you open the same file with the same login and with the same connection. However, if later one opens up that file with a different login name, that message will come up again. I believe it's by design and there is probably not much you could do about it.

Jasmine Li