Displaying Charts from Forms45

From: Josef Buergi <josef.buergi_at_ascom.ch>
Date: 9 Jul 1998 13:37:47 GMT

Hello

I'm trying to display a chart from Forms45 (Win95). If I do it using Oracle Graphics25, my computer falls asleep. So I created a file (ascii) and read it with Graphics25. Same thing happened. And I'm confused about how to create a graphic, it's totally different from programming Forms45 and it's slow!!

I like to know, if anybode knows a simple small tool in which I can read an ascii file and show a simple chart ??? That's all ...

Any help is welcome .....

Regards

Joe

josef.buergi_at_ascom.ch Received on Thu Jul 09 1998 - 15:37:47 CEST

Original text of this message