Re: SQLFORMS 3.0 Mass Compile

From: Fadel <fkamardean_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 22:23:37 -0400

create a script which has a loop in it and have the files list and for each .inp launch the genfrm on-line command. That may differ from platform to the another example on UNIX, a cshell script would be like:

set list='ls /mydir/*.inp'
foreach file in list

    genform filename=file output=file.frm .... end