HELP ! Convert Forms 2.3 to 4.5.7

From: Pete <prodick_at_notes.cc.bellcore.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 15:38:03 GMT

[Quoted] Hi, I need to convert some Forms 2.3 files to Forms 4.5.7 and I have been getting some errors running the f45gen command. If anyone can direct me with [Quoted] some syntax I would GREATLY appreciate it. I have been using f45gen module=BCRACEST version=23 upgrade=YES

Should the module be the .inp or .frm ? Are there other options I need to use ?

I would like to get a basic upgrade - then I will explore other f45gen options.

Thanks in advance for any help ! Pete

prodick_at_notes.cc.bellcore.com Received on Wed Jul 08 1998 - 17:38:03 CEST

Original text of this message