Designer2000: OK to go to V2.1?

From: Renald Fortin <fortin.renald_at_hydro.qc.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 12:20:22 GMT

Actually, we are in a prototyping phase for our first project with Designer2000 version 1.3.2.

Next month, we should begin the real development with a larger team. I think we have to decide now if we will use version 2.1. (I suppose we can uprgade anytime but I dont think it's a good idea to do it in the middle of a project)

Is it too early to use it?
The product is come to maturity or with a lot of bug? Is it offering a lot of new functionnality to benefit from or the risk is to big (please note that it is not a project with reverse enginnering stuff)?

Thanks

Renald Fortin
System Analyst
Hydro-Quebec
Montreal, Qc
CANADA fortin.renald_at_hydro.qc.ca Received on Wed Jul 08 1998 - 14:20:22 CEST

Original text of this message