Re: Question about Dev/2000 forms

From: Huwski <no email>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 11:51:22 GMT

On Tue, 07 Jul 1998 17:47:52 -0500, Jayesh Thakker <jthakker_at_nortel.com> wrote:

>I am having 4 blocks in one form and when I navigate from one block to
>another, I want the block to be clear, I tried clear_block on
>when_new_item_instance trigger, but it give me error.
>
>Is there any way that I can get a clear block when i navigate between
>block, during runtime.
>
>Thank you,
>Jayesh Thakker

Jayesh

Clear_Block will only work in the current block so what you may try is having a WHEN-NEW-BLOCK-INSTANCE-TRIGGER at block level;

Eg.
WHEN-NEW-BLOCK-INSTANCE GO_BLOCK( block i want to clear );
check_package_failure;
CLEAR_BLOCK;
GO_BLOCK ( back to where i want to be ); check_package_failure;

Authors own comments, unsupported, use at own risk. Received on Wed Jul 08 1998 - 13:51:22 CEST

Original text of this message