D2k/F4.5 problem: --- Soft LOV ???

From: Wernberg-Tougaard <Christian.H:wernberg-Tougaard_at_uvm.dk>
Date: 8 Jul 1998 11:30:43 GMT

In the Data Designer I have marked the soft LOV which should give dynamically LOVs (or what). The help says it will be soft-coded, but the check-constraints at DB-level is hard-coded as well as F45, where the "List Elements" is populated.

How does one force D2k to implemente triggers (I guess a la Populate-List) so that the list become dynamic ??

TIA

--
Christian Wernberg-Tougaard
Political Economist

"The views expressed are the author's and do not necessarily reflect the
official position of the Danish Ministry of Research and Information
Technology"