Developer 2000 to the Web

From: Steve Johnson <scjonson_at_fyiowa.infi.net>
Date: 7 Jul 1998 22:39:02 GMT

[Quoted] How difficult is it to migrate from Developer 2000 2.0 to the Web? I know the forms are
suppose to be able to just drag over and they're ready. Is this really the case? How
big of a box does the Application Server have to be? Is a small NT server good enough?

I'd like to hear anyone's experience about the migration process good or bad or if
you know of some white papers on the subject I'd appreciate knowing where they're
at. Please respond by email if possible.

Thanks
Steve Received on Wed Jul 08 1998 - 00:39:02 CEST

Original text of this message