Re: ODBC (16-bit and 32-bit)

From: Norma Mclean <nmclean_at_v-wave.com>
Date: 1998/07/07

I had the 16 bit odbc (downloaded form oracle free downloads) for a while , then later needed the 32bit ODBC driver to do queries through excel, so last night I down loaded the 32 bit driver from once again oracle free downloads) The two drivers exist fine together on my win95 client pc. I was concerned about the two existing on the same computer, but 16 bit uses ini files, 32 bit uses the registry.