Developer/2000 Character Mode

From: Tony Desborough <tony_at_bilpin.co.uk>
Date: 6 Jul 98 10:59:29 GMT

[Quoted] One of my clients is wishing to migrate their Oracle SQL*Forms3 application to Developer/2000. They want to retain the use of their existing Unix dumb terminals as well as using some new W95 PC's. I know that you can generate GUI/Character mode apps from the same source code in Developer/2000, but what do you use to run the character mode app on a Unix server ? Do you need any extra products that don't come with the standard Developer/2000 product ?

Thanks in advance
Tony Received on Mon Jul 06 1998 - 12:59:29 CEST

Original text of this message