Re: Forms 3.0, Rpt and Year 2000

From: A.C.L.M. Grutters <hanalex_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: 5 Jul 1998 20:17:19 GMT

Maybe you should check out this third party software:

FormsGenie from Sierra Atlantic (http://www.sierraatl.com) GUI*Converter from Kumaran Systems (http://www.kumaran.com)

Unfortunately I have no experience with these products so I can't tell you anything about these packages, It might be a start.

Alex Grutters

--
                                                        /'^^'\
                                                       ( o o )

Alexander Grutters	      tel.:           0346 554110
AMIS Services BV	             fax.:           0346 573706
Bisonspoor 1218	              Internet:  www.amis.nl
PO Box 1580	                  EMail:     grutters_at_amis.nl
3600 BN Maarssen

                                                    .oooO
                                                    (   )   Oooo.
                                                            (_/

ironmtn_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in article
<6nl9rr$sed$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...