Re: SQL (PL/SQL), Oracle Book Recommendations Needed

From: ChrisH <nospam_at_home.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 07:12:41 GMT

You might want to check out :

Oracle PL/SQL Programming, Second Edition  List Price: $44.95; Online Price: $35.95 (20% off); You Save: $9.00 By Feuerstein, Steven/ Pribyl, Bill; Softcover; 987 Pages Published by O'Reilly; 09/1997; ISBN: 1565923359

There's lots more information about it at Computer Literacy - www.clbooks.com

Here's a link to the title :

http://www.clbooks.com/shop/info/1565923359

If you end up buying this or any other title(s) at Computer Literacy,

Use this code : CHU788

when you place your order. It will give you at least 15% off on anything you buy through August 31, 1998. Just enter this in the "Let us know how you found us or enter referral code" box.

(This code will work for anyone)

I hope this info is helpful.

Chris (at) Huebner (dot) com