Subclassing objects in Forms 5.0

From: (wrong string) ín <jsanmart_at_its.cl>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 12:34:23 -0500

[Quoted] Hi everybody,

    I got a problem, I built an object library with Smart Classes to reuse it in my applications.
I can use it when I create the form and I get the executables work too, but when I try to reopen one of this forms I get the FRM-18101, Failed to load the following objects....

    Why does that happen? I put every file in the same directory, I don't move anything.
I've tried everything but nothing seems to work. My version of Forms is 5.0.5.4.0, maybe is a bug?

Thanks for your help,
my e-mail is jsanmart_at_its.cl or jsanmart_at_dcc.uchile.cl

            Jorge San Martín Received on Fri Jul 03 1998 - 19:34:23 CEST

Original text of this message