Re: Any Dialog Box in Form4.5 for File List?

From: Adrian Klingel <klingela_at_NOSPAMnt.com>
Date: 1998/07/02

Thenard,

[Quoted] Here's the message again. I had the WWW link wrong.

Adrian

Thenard,

Go to technet.oracle.com. Get a user name and password (free), and there's some sample code out there for a foreign function interface form

which actually calls the "open file" Windows dialog box. The sample is super easy to incorporate in your form. Technet is a good resource for me. Give it a shot, don't tell your boss no.

Adrian Klingel
Developer

To reply, remove "NOSPAM" from the email address.