Re: Y2k and d2k

From: Iain Airlie <ima84531_at_GlaxoWellcome.co.uk>
Date: 2 Jul 1998 12:00:59 GMT

[Quoted] My humble opinion is that since an oracle date handles an absurd (to us at the moment :-)) span of time, using YYYY as the year format covers all evils. The problem with RR is that it has to _guess_ what the user wants. My preference is to specify YYYY as the format: where it is critical, prevent the user entering two digits.

Sean Denney <sdenney_at_usaor.net> wrote in article <01bda4fe$2c3d3860$1201010a_at_Kent.national.draeger.com>...