Designer 2000 V2.1 Storage Clause

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 20:46:52 -0400

I just upgraded fro 1.3 to 2.1 of Designer 2000. The new version doesn't appear to apply the storage clauses to the table/index creation DDL. The storage definitions were properly converted to the new version, but they are now applied on a user by user basis instead of being applied directly to the objects. Consequently, I can see the storage data associated with the owner of the objects, but when I generate the DDL, the storage clauses are missing.

I know this part of the tool has been radically redesigned, and the help files are rather confusing. can someone shed some light on this for me? Am I missing something fundamental???

Ed Jennings
Database Engineer
DOMAIN technologies, inc

--
jenningse_at_mindspring.com

"The opinions expressed here are my own, not those of DOMAIN
technologies"