OWS and PL/SQL

From: <bubbaq_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 17:57:28 GMT

[Quoted] Hello All,

  I am working on a HTML form-processing application using PL/SQL and OWS. I am relatively new to this environment (coming from a C,Perl,and Python CGI backround). I am a bit confused about the manner in which form data is passed to my PL/SQL cartridge. It seems that the name-value relationships are not preserved, and that the form data is simply passed in the order that it appears on the HTML page. Am I missing something? I really need to be able to access the form data by name, not location. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
[Quoted] Jack Erwin