Re: Developing Oracle Objects (What tool...?)

From: fredrikpwahlgren <fredrik.p.wahlgren_at_mailbox.swipnet.se>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 16:44:51 GMT

[Quoted] Stephen Cox <Stephen_at_Glazier.co.nz> skrev i inlägg <6mc75n$ljc$1_at_news.iconz.co.nz>...
> I am interested in developing Objects to store in Oracle Tables, but none
of
> the development tools appear to support the retrieval and storing of the
> definitions.
> In a similar vein, where do you maintain stored types?
>
> Any info would be great.
>
> Stephen Cox
> Glazier Systems Limited

[Quoted] As far as I know, Objects to store in Oracle Tables are not yet supported by any Oracle tools except OCI, i.e. Oracle Call Interface. Isn't that outrageous ??

Note: I have just posted a message to comp.databases.oracle in which I suggest a new subgroup should be created, one that deals with OCI related problems only. If you have any problems which only can be solved by using OCI, i suggest you vote in favor.

Sincerely,
Fredrik Received on Mon Jun 29 1998 - 18:44:51 CEST

Original text of this message