Unable to produce repository reports

From: Marcel van der Holst <holstm_at_logica.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:32:50 +0200

We are using Designer 2000 1.3.2 in combination with an Oracle server 7.3.x on NT. We are upgrading an application using repository based methods. Everything seems to be fine but..

On my PC it is not possible to produce repository reports. An 'empty' (no error or number included) error dialog box appears when a report is started. After clicking OK the PC starts processing and another 'empty' error dialog box appears. After clicking OK the repository tool returns to the repository reports application without showing my report.

The problem only appears on 1 PC (the other PC works fine). We looked for differnces in configuration files and the registry but could not find anything at all. Even a re-installation of Designer 2000 did not solve the problem.

Is there somebody with a solution or a good hing?!

Thanks in advance,

Richard Lagerweij Received on Mon Jun 29 1998 - 09:32:50 CEST

Original text of this message