Calling Oracle Applications User Exits from Forms 4.5

From: Dave Evans <david>
Date: 1998/06/28

At our site we need to be able to access Oracle Applications (v10.7) functionality via the published User Exits (as suggested in the Open Interface manuals, etc.)

So far we have chosen to develop our brand new forms in Forms 4.5, to run outside of Oracle Applications. The problem is that on both of our platforms (Sun Solaris, in character mode, and Windows), when the forms are run, the User Exits cannot be found (error "User exit FND does not exist", etc)

Is there a solution? Can Oracle Apps UE's be accessed from character mode Forms 4.5?

Please reply (or at least CC) to mailto:david.evans_at_autoglass.co.uk

  Dave Evans, CSC Computer Sciences (Autoglass), Bedford, England

            Standard disclaimers apply.  Reply using links below:
            david.evans_at_autoglass.co.uk
            david jc evans_at_msn.com