Re: Examples of source which contain embedded SQL statements

From: raman batra <rrbatra_at_feist.com>
Date: 1998/06/28

The Oracle Pro C precompiler, it comes with sample programs (I am sure about
UNIX and NT platforms). The samples are pretty self-explanatory.

If your client is a PC (WINNT/95), make sure the version of support files, SQL Net etc...are off the same
CD from where the ProC precompiler comes. Makes life easier.

Oracle documentation which comes on a CD or printed has some examples also.

Have fun,

Raman