RE: Oracle 7.x for Win 3.11

From: Gud350 <gud350_at_aol.com>
Date: 27 Jun 1998 06:54:23 GMT

I got this book, "Oracle SQL High performance Tuning", with a CD. It states that there is a Win 3.11 version of Personal Oracle on it. Well, there ain't no documentation as to how to load the sucker included. Everything that I have seen leads me to believe that there is only a Win 95 version on it.

Does anybody know where to get a copy of Personal Oracle for Win 3.11?

This hacking is a lot of fun, but I really want a version to work on Win 3.11. I don't have enough capital to get a good Win 95/NT machine and I don't wanna spend the time upgrading with crashes all over the place.

Thanks! Received on Sat Jun 27 1998 - 08:54:23 CEST

Original text of this message