Re: Forms 5.0 to excel

From: Adrian Klingel <klingela_at_NOSPAMnt.com>
Date: 1998/06/26

You can use the TEXT_IO package to write your data to a delimited text file. Then you can use the OLE2 package to read that delimited file into Excel via the Excel object model. In your form, you should have an OLE item to cover the area where you want the excel spreadsheet to be. Then use INITIALIZE_CONTAINER to bring up the excel spreadsheet within your form.

Adrian Klingel
Consultant