Re: How can use Key ESC, F1....F12 for my PL/SQL procedure?

From: Marcel Claus <Marcel.Claus_at_Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:36:58 +0100

Ovidiu Carstea wrote:

> I am new user of Developer 2000 and Oracle 8 NT. After 3 Years of Delphi is
> hard to develop in Developer 2000 .
> How can use Key ESC, F1....F12 for my PL/SQL procedure? I need this to limit
> the possibilities of user to change something and to make an interface whit
> Developer 2000 with same function like in FoxPro Or Delphi?
> Is any triggers like "ON KEY LABEL" from FoxPro. If exist where I must to
> write?
>
> Please help me to migrate easily to Oracle and Developer 2000.
> Thanks
> Ovidiu

  Use the program ORACLE-Terminal to assign functions to keys or use accelerators in a menu and declare them and the associated keys with ORACLE-Terminal.
There are some restriction:
- You cant overwrite F1 - its always help. - The generated fmrusw.res - files have different formats under WinNT, Win95   and MacOS, so you have to build them for every OS - When you reinstall Forms the fmrusw.res - file is replaced with the standard-file,
  so put a copy of your fmrusw.res elsewhere.

Marcel Received on Fri Jun 26 1998 - 10:36:58 CEST

Original text of this message