OWS 2.1 and IE 4

From: Thomas Mettling <mettling_at_volpe.dot.gov>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 12:58:32 -0400

Hi,

I have an application using the PL/SQL cartridge to query a database and then either display the results in an HTML table or export them to Excel. It uses several PL/SQL tables to build the query string. Everything works fine in Netscape 4.x, but with IE 4.x., I get the "wrong number or types of arguments..." message. Netscape will take multiple occurences of the same field and make it into a PL/SQL table. Does IE handle multiple occurences of the same field name differently? Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Tom Mettling
WT Chen & Company, Inc.
mettling_at_volpe.dot.gov Received on Thu Jun 25 1998 - 18:58:32 CEST

Original text of this message