Re: Convert input in combox box to upper case.

From: Valery A. Sorokin <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 12:20:53 +0400

I use Forms 5.0 now, and I don't remember about 4.5, but in v 5.0 there is a Case Restriction property for List Item item type and Combo Box list style. Unfortunately it is not work.

You can use in POST-CHANGE trigger:

   :<block_name>.<list_item_name> := UPPER(:<block_name>.<list_item_name>);

this will work for List Item Value not for List Element...

I hope this help.

--
Valery A. Sorokin
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow