pl/sql doc and debugging ?

From: Jack Reid <jreid_at_nauticom.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 00:37:23 -0400

  Hi. I'm doing some work with Procedure Builder and have a couple of questions. I hope someone could take a few minutes and clue me in a little.

text_io vs dbms_output - I'm used to using dbms_output for low volume messages in my procedures, but can't get it to work while running in PB. I have found the text_io alternative, but then *that* won't fly when I try to run a procedure with it via SQL*Plus. (Bonus question, is there anyway to get the text_io.new_line('char') procedure to work?

Is there a way to save a program unit created/modified in PB to a plain text file?

Ah, last question - do someone know of any good doc for PB? Perhaps that would let me answer my own questions! Received on Thu Jun 25 1998 - 06:37:23 CEST

Original text of this message