Forms 4.5 Creating a Record Question

From: Jenny Farnham <farnham_at_spot.colorado.edu>
Date: 24 Jun 1998 21:50:03 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] In a multi-line block or "detail block", I am pressing the insert record key. When I do this a blank line appears beneath the line I am on.

This is fine most of the time. However, there is a time when the user will be sitting on the FIRST record of the multi-line block and want to insert a new line ABOVE or BEFORE the first record.

WE are trying manage line numbers and for 99% of the data entry we have it nailed down. Its only in the situation I just described where we can't get a line inserted visually before the first line in the multi-line block.

Any ideas?

Jen Received on Wed Jun 24 1998 - 23:50:03 CEST

Original text of this message