Forms OCX-problem

From: (wrong string) ä <markku.heikkila_at_ccc.fi>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:26:04 GMT

Problem is this,I have developped an application with Oracle Forms and it uses msoutl32.ocx.If I register ocx manually withi regsvr32:lla,my application causes ole error. Problem is solved if I first install VB4 to customers computer..But that aint very good way to distribute my programs..

So is there any differences between manually registering the ocx or installin MS-product which includes it...Any help would be fantastic

Greetins from Finland
Markku Heikkilä

BTW: I already posted this question to Microsoft news and no answer...Maybe someone here knows it.... Received on Wed Jun 24 1998 - 21:26:04 CEST

Original text of this message