Re: SQL clients for UNIX

From: Tom Poindexter <tpoindex_at_nyx10.nyx.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 15:04:03 GMT

In article <6mot69$473$1_at_texas.nwlink.com>, Devin Null <devnull_at_nwlink.com> wrote:
>I've got NT 4.0 running Oracle 7.3 at the moment. I've been trying to
>convince my boss to convert to a UNIX-based version as we haven't started
>The Big Question: Are there any Unix-based clients (like SQL Plus) that can
>work with the NT SQL server? I've tried a few including MySQL and PostgreSQL
>but can't connect. I figured this would probably happen but I figure someone

See my followup to "Re: Unix tools for Oracle DBs".

In short, 'Wosql', part of my Oratcl package, runs under Windows/NT/95 and Unix/X11.

See my web page for more info.

--
Tom Poindexter                       Does any spammer really think that I'd
tpoindex_at_nyx.net                     buy something from them?