Re: Forms 4.5 on WinNT -- buttons don't work

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1998/06/23

[Quoted] In article <e$K#u8qn9GA.264_at_upnetnews05>, Braden Pintar <braden_at_freedom.ca> wrote:
>We are having trouble getting our forms to run on the WinNT. The command
>buttons don't work when pushed by a mouse. Of note is that the same forms
>work very nicely when used within the Win95 environment.

You have the first 32-bit Developer 2000 for NT -- it is only certified for NT 3.5. It does not work on NT 4.0. Upgrade to a later version and you will not have the button-click bug. (Your buttons will work if you click and hold the mouse button, and press the keyboard Enter key).

Regards,
Steve Cosner Received on Tue Jun 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message