Re: odbc

From: <pbalau_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:30:20 GMT

[Quoted] In article <358d3502.748580081_at_news.demon.co.uk>, [Quoted]   ag_at_roninsrv.demon.co.uk (Andrew Gillespie.) wrote:

Try to use the Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle available on the internet! "But is Microsoft's!!!!"
 I Know... Don't argue! Just try it! :-) I have the same problem with MGE (a GIS product from Intergraph)... They tried also with the newer ODBC 8.0.4.4 - same problems! Now! I do not know if it is a oracle problem or a Intergraph problem... It works with a 3rd party s/w!
Please let me know if it works for your purpose.

Paulo Balau