WINHELP initialization prblem in Forms

From: (wrong string) ä <markku.heikkila_at_ccc.fi>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:13:58 GMT

Hi all! Im trying to read few stetting from initialization file, purpose is to set parameters etc. help file location. Know this doesnt seem to work. Im using D2kwutil library, code is below. Any hepl would be fantastic..

I have configured win registry and oracle_path to point to my working directory and it didnt help too

here is pl/sql-code which should read the ini file

declare

   ohjepolku varchar2(255);
begin

   ohjepolku :=
Win_api_environment.Read_ini_File('patu.ini','[Ohjetiedosto]','Ohje',TRUE);

   Win_api_shell.WinHelp(ohjepolku,'0',WIN_API.HELP_CONTEXT,TRUE);

 Exception
 when no_data_found then

    message('Ei ohjetiedostoa: '||ohjepolku||' !'); end;

and here is contents of the ini file

[Ohjetiedosto]
Ohje=k:\julkpalv\patu\koodit_mhe\Winzip.hlp

There must be something im doing wrong because Read_ini return null string everytime

SO PLEASE HELP ME... Greetings from finland
Markku Heikkilä Received on Tue Jun 23 1998 - 09:13:58 CEST

Original text of this message