Re: Pictures stored as LONG RAW (solved it)

From: Max Busch <tds_at_indigo.ie>
Date: 22 Jun 1998 17:16:50 GMT

Hi again,

I rang Oracle and solved these problems.

  1. It turns out Pro*C 2.2.2.0.2 does not understand hexadecimal, but does not issue a warning about it! Any arrays declared with a hexadecimal size are treated by Pro*C as having size 0 (zero), which you can verify by looking at the generated C code. Have to go back and check my other programs now - how did they work at all?
  2. Forms 4.5 no longer uses a propietary format, but leaves the original format unaltered (or so I'm told).

Max. Received on Mon Jun 22 1998 - 19:16:50 CEST

Original text of this message